Friday, April 17, 2009

Flippin' eck, that was some week at work. The project I'm working on just keeps accelerating, and add that to holding down the day job...

Still, hopefully the wheels haven't fallen off anything quite yet. I've planned that for next week ;-)

Good weather in prospect over the weekend so will hopefully get some walking done. We managed about 15 or 20 miles over Easter while I was off. Mostly in small bits, but with one of 5 miles around Hockenhull Platts. Short trip to Burnley, and a great time finding all the panopticons. Great fun standing on the hill next to the singing ringing tree. You'll have to search for it if I'm not making sense!

So where to now? I really want to do some longer stuff in the Clywdian range, but I'm not sure the kids are up for it yet. Particularly after getting lost on Moel Findeg last weekend.

Reading Byzantines again. It's a slow march through the Economic History of Byzantium, which is fascinating but hard work.

No comments: