Thursday, September 03, 2009

Back at work now, haven't really posted over my leave period - been too busy! The holiday in Northumbria was magnificent. The weather just about held for us, and the coastline was wonderful. I'll post some pictures of it some other time.

Alex is now back at his new school, and Jessica begins secondary school (!) tomorrow. She's very nervous, but is holding it in well. We chose the school for it's pastoral care, so fingers crossed everything will be OK. I'll post an update after tomorrow with how it went.

Work is quite quiet, although my project rumbles on, having been off for a couple of weeks quite a bit has been picked up by others, so it will take a while to reintegrate myself.

And Deb has now begun her leave. She doesn't go back to work until December!

So it's all go here.

No comments: