Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where to start with what's happened over the last few days?

Well, first off I'm now more connected on my 'phone after signing up to an all-you-can-eat internet deal. This means I can pick up my email properly - something I've been after doing on my mobile for ages (although I don't have push email, I can still set it to collect by POP3 every 15 minutes). This means I can now ditch my Palm TX completely (a sad moment). The last thing I was using it for was to pick up the Guardian every morning using Plucker. Now I just read it on the web.

The other news is that I have been offered a job on promotion. Woo hoo! Very nervous because it will involve lots of travelling, but I'm not about to turn a promotion down. It's also shaken me up because I'll then be very close to my 'target' grade. I just never thought I'd make it this far. So very happy.

I'm on the bus again at the moment. Need to stop before I start to feel nauseous from looking at my 'phone screen too much!

No comments: