Sunday, January 21, 2007

HillaryClinton.com - Welcome



So Hillary's in, is she? Hmm...I always thought she was the more impressive politician than Bill. I worry though that she will be prey to her past in a presidential race - and also that she doesn't have the ability to empathise with the public in the same way as the great communicator Bill. Still, she'd probably get my vote - despite her support for the war in Iraq. I remember Clinton getting elected in 1992 partly on the basis that Hillary would bring a considerable intellect to the job of First Lady - and not just be someone who stayed home and "baked cookies". I also remember feeling disappointed at the treatment she got from the Republicans who subsequently forced her to withdraw from the prominent political role she seemed to be hoping for. I think she's got a good chance of the nomination - but there may well be Republicans out there who think she's their best chance of a surprise win in the 2008 contest.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: