Monday, April 30, 2007

Tired today. Alex decided to get up at 6:15 and go downstairs to watched his recorded Thomas the Tank Engine shows (recorded on our Freeview hard disk recorder from Channel 5). This seems to be code for "I've decided that today is not a school day". The end result was a row as he refused to get dressed - ending up with him biting Deb.

Didn't help that I then sniped at Deb for suggesting that he might get dressed downstairs. Sometimes I can react to changing a routine just as badly as Alex.

So I left for work with him still calming down. I hope Deb managed to get him off to school without too much difficulty.

I've not managed to post this as yet, so it's still currently sitting on my Palm. It was Tuesday when Alex was particularly difficult, and now it's Friday.

Deb's new ipod has now arrived. It's a green new generation 4 gig Nano. She was persuaded after playing around with mine for a bit. We have both begun feeling a bit deprived of music recently. Where we both used to listen to CD's or the radio regularly, the house is usually now silent as Alex won't tolerate music playing in the background.

No comments: