Thursday, November 06, 2008

On top of Moel Famau

This was posted by mobile from my mobile 'phone. It shows me and Jessica on top of Moel Famau in North Wales, proving that the superlambanana was really there at the top.

The main point was to test that I could send a picture by email from my mobile 'phone (a Samsung E250).

For anyone else failing to do this and getting this message:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Your mail message format is invalid; please try again.

the trick was to add a message body (blank, or just a subject line was not enough). And then it went through without problem.

Look forward to lots more pictures here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For me I was trying to send the email as RTF (Rich Text Format), which it rejected. Changing to HTML format and it went straight through.

Thanks for posting this thread, it got me started.