Monday, March 16, 2009

Very slow day in work today.

Waiting for things to move on in the project I'm working on, but not much will happen now until tomorrow at the earliest.

Alex's statement review will go to the special needs panel on Thursday, so we're hoping for good news from that - hopefully they'll agree that he needs to move out of mainstream. That should give us the decision we need to get him into the school we want for next year. Deb has been speakin to the local authority staff, and we're hopeful. But you can never count your chickens until it's all done and dusted. Did I just mix my metaphors? I'll probably Twitter the result first - if only to encourage anyone reading to follow me on Twitter. I'm not sure I understand the whole Twitter thing as yet, but I'm trying. It might help if I had some friends :-(

No comments: