Tuesday, October 06, 2009

In Manchester at the moment on a PRINCE2 training course. It's very intense, like having someone open your mind and slosh a bucket load of facts into it. I take the foundation exam tomorrow, and hopefully the Practitioner exam on Friday (if I pass tomorrow). I did manage to complete the pre-reading, going through the manual. Thank goodness I did, because I don't think I'd have coped otherwise.

Back to reading Byzantine history again, and need to update bkkeepr. I have the "Oxford Handbook of Byzantine Studies" at home - very expensive, bought for my birthday and worth every penny. Finishing "the Byzantine Economy" now before moving on to "Economic Expansion in the Byzantine Empire 900 to 1200". So it's busy busy busy.

Oh, and I have an interview for a job on promotion in 2 weeks time.

And dont't even get me started on George Osbourne. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that I and my colleagues get to pay for the mistakes of a bunch of highly paid bankers (had to be very careful with the spelling there...)

No comments: