Friday, October 09, 2009

On my way home now after being on a PRINCE2 course all week. Completed the Practitioner exam this afternoon. Now I just have to wait 2 weeks for the results. I'm fairly confident that I've passed, but still very nervous in case I haven't.

Bizarrely enough, the course has come when the project I'm working on is winding down. And it looks like my next job will be in planning rather than projects. It will still be good to have the qualification under my belt for the CV (assuming I've passed!).

Next stop EFQM - hoping to go on an introductory course for that in December. Not at the moment planning to go all the way to being an accredited assessor, it's just for my own interest.

Can't wait to get home, I've missed Deb and the kids very much. It's been a long time since I've stayed away from home for this long.

No comments: