Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It was "sibling" group for Jessica yesterday. This is a group she got involved in through Social Services. It's designed for the siblings of children with special needs. I suppose it's intended to give them an outlet for their feelings outside the family environment.


Jessica seems to quite enjoy it. That said, she does let out some feelings which show she can quite churned up. She brought home a drawing showing how unhappy she feels about herself sometimes in her relationship with Alex. I suppose a lot of this is just normal brother-sister stuff (any of my sisters care to back me up on that one?). It does make us feel a little uncomfortable though.


That's it for the moment. I'm busy in Accrington, but probably back in Birkenhead from Thursday. I've got a load of job applications to look at for when this job finishes in 5 weeks, and I've got to get them sorted sharpish before they shunt me back onto an operational team.

No comments: