Saturday, September 02, 2006

Time for another entry to the blog. This time, I'm tinkering with my latest gadget. It's a folding keyboard for using with my Palm. It doesn't half make entering a lot of text easier. Graffiti handwriting recognition is OK for a little while, but is tiring and time consuming if you're trying to write much. Picked one up on Ebay for �20. I'm calling it a birthday present.


Apart from that, we're winding up for the return to school for Alex and Jessica. For Alex this means counting the days down on his calendar so that he's prepared. For Jessica it's just dragging ourselves through the last few days.


I'll post again to let you know how Alex gets on in Year 2.


I'm travelling to Accrington every day in work at the moment. We've been doing a moderately large IT and Telephony installation and have had all lsorts of problems. Hoping for it all to be completed over this weekend so that I can go in on Monday and find all is well. It's about an hour and a half's journey each way, so I'm spending 3 hours a day in the car. The M6 is now my friend!


I've opened the blog up now so that anyone can leave a comment, so let me know what you think. I'll post again soon.

No comments: