Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Well the prophecy about coming back to Birkenhead didn't come off. I'll be in Accrington Wednesday to Friday this week. I'm taking Tueday off because I'm not feeling too good (bit of a cold I think) and I can't take any other day this week off. I've plenty of time owed, so I figured I'd take my chances where they presented themselves.


Bit of a grotty weekend. Jessica's been in a foul grump for a few days now. We don't really know what the problem is but we keep getting our heads bitten off or she'll refuse to do what she's asked. She doesn't sleep very well (she's often still awake when we go to bed) so it might be that she's just dog-tired. Or it might be that she's got the beginnings of a cold like me. I hope she gets over it soon because she's driving Deb and me bonkers.


Alex is his usual self. He gave Deb trouble getting out of the house this morning for school, which is never a good thing. When that happens, he usually has a bad day - which would be a shame, because he's had a good first 2 weeks of term so far. I'll have to check how he got on when I get home.


I think the strain of my longer hours (because of the travelling time to Accrington) is starting to show with Deb. She gets all the rotten jobs with the children, all the chores. For that reason alone I need to get myself out of Accrington sooner rather than later.


I'm writing this on my Palm in work at the moment - time to go home soon and find out how big a row Jessica has had before I got home. Will update again later.

No comments: