Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back home from the weekend excursion, and back to work.

I'm sitting on the train at the moment on my way back from a meeting in Manchester. It wasn't riveting unfortunately - even though I was chairing it.

Work feels a little steadier this week. There are still some issues, but it doesn't seem as manic as last week.

I have a new toy at home, a Lenovo s10e. It's a netbook, and it's very nice Very nice indeed. I've been struggling with the SuSE Linux it came installed with though. I'd love to put FreeBSD on it, but I'm nervous. Particularly about the wireless card. I'm trying to build up the courage to have a go If I do I'll post my progress here - especially as there doesn't seem to be much info on the web at the moment about running FreeBSD on this machine

No comments: