Monday, May 11, 2009

Long delay in blog posting, caused mostly by being extremely busy in work. I don't think I've been this busy for 3 years. Still, it has it's rewards. Found out today that I'm being full time onto the project I've been working on (which is what I wanted) and that I'll get 6 months of temporary promotion out of it.

Home is...home. Alex has been quite challenging of late. He's become very wedded to our extension room, where he will play a computer game whilst watching a DVD at the same time. He can get really aggressive when told to stop He's now been to visit his new school (from next year). Problem is he likes it more than his current school...

Jessica is doing her SATs. Urkk. Deb has just gone back to work after her operation. Urkk.

So life is 'fun' at the moment ;-)

No comments: