Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Horrifically busy at work the moment, hence no updates for a while. This week I'm effectively covering for both my SEO and Grade 7. The project I'm working on is moving so fast that you only have to blink and you've missed something crucial.

This week has basically been about trying to broker a deal between 2 operational teams and training, all of whom have fallen out over schedules and material for training courses. I just want to bang some heads together and get it sorted!

To cap it all, by boss is on 3 weeks leave. She ran out of time to finish a key piece of work, but thought we'd be able to make do. The proverbial hit the fan today, so I had to make time to try to pick the pieces up. Sigh.

Trying to decide whether I can justify spending £200 on a Lenovo s9e netbook. I just need to know whether it would run FreeBSD...

No comments: